At KCCIHS we’re proud to offer a variety of services to our local public community:
- At the Chinese medicine Outpatient Clinic, patient’s are treated by licensed Doctors and Practitioners of TCM. Treatments include acupuncture, Chinese herbal therapy, cupping and moxa, as required.
- At our Chinese medicine Student Clinic, patients are treated by students in their final year of study in the Doctor of TCM, TCM Practitioner, Acupuncturist or TCM Herbalist programs. Treatments include acupuncture, Chinese medicianal herbs, cupping, tui-na massage and moxa, as required. In addition 2nd and 3rd year students offer tui-na massage clinics once a week. All students practice under the supervision of a qualified TCM Practitioner or Doctor
- In our RMT Student Clinic, patients are treated by students in the RMT program, supervised by experienced BC registered massage therapists. Our first year students offer relaxation massage and our 2nd year students offer therapeutic massage.
- Our RMT students also offer community Inreach/Outreach Clinics throughout the semester, providing massage treatments to particular members of the community.
- The Bookstore and Herbal Dispensary serves the students, as well as the local community.