Kootenay Columbia College of Integrative Health Sciences invites talented and enthusiastic instructors, supervisors and support staff to join our school community. We have a range of employment opportunities for talented individuals in the following fields.
TCM instructors and support staff should submit their resume to email@example.com
RMT teachers must be BC Registered, be in good standing with CMTBC and have a minimum 2 years of professional experience or have other relevant qualifications related to the teaching subject.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.
BC licensed RMT Instructor / Supervisor
Kootenay Columbia College of Integrative Health Sciences (KCCIHS), formerly the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences (ACOS), is a well-established post-secondary College since 1996. KCCIHS is PTIB designated. The heart of KCCIHS lies in our amazing teaching faculty and students. Our faculty consists of passionate individuals, many of whom run successful private practices or have decades of experience working in their modalities.
Job DescriptionKootenay Columbia College Registered Massage Therapy ProgramDuties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity and compliance with the General Guidelines as outlined in the instructor handbook.
- Submit student performance records, tests, assignments, examinations, and answer key masters to the Program Manager after each marking for processing (and posting, in the case of mid-term and final examinations), adhering to the required timeline.
- Personally supervise all tests/examinations.
- Be available to attend meetings of the Faculty when scheduled throughout the year.
- Administer course evaluations at intervals during the course, and have the class representatives deliver them to the office.
Salary: $35.00-$60.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nelson, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- BC RMT license